We’ve been keeping you updated a bit in a newsletter. We have several more ways to connect. First, please sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send out a progress and needs report every month or sooner. Right now a lot is going on.
How you can connect with us:
- You are reading this on our new website https://www.WoodlakeBotanicalgardens.com. Sign up for email notifications.
- Some of you have already joined us on Facebook. Sarah Speidel of Internet Electronic Education Stations, Manuel Jimenez and I maintain the account.
- Twitter @WoodlakeBG
- Google +
Right now we are working on:
- Creating a schedule for volunteer work groups to help with weeding. If you’re interested, please contact me at email@example.com
- A flyer to show to potential donors.
- A flyer about educational tours to show interested teachers and administrators.
- All the necessary documentation to keep the Gardens functioning at optimal levels.
Want to give time or money? All funds temporarily accepted for tax purposes can go through Proteus. If you don’t need a tax receipt, you can donate directly to Woodlake Pride.
Come be a part of this exciting movement.
A friend of the Woodlake Botanical Gardens